Tasmania (Article Practice)
in the boxes below.
(1) smallest state in Australia. It is
(2) island and it is about 300 kilometres long and 240 kilometres wide. Tasmania has
(3) cool climate. Many kinds of fruit are grown in Tasmania. Some of
(4) fruit grown are apples, peaches, apricots and cherries.
(5) capital of Tasmania. It has
(6) beautiful harbour and behind
(7) city there is
(8) high mountain.
(9) mountain is called Mount Wellington. There is
(10) very good road to
(11) top of
(13) view from
(14) top is fantastic. You can see